Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Poor Cow

After some tweeking I suppose it's a Cow - well it's a PRIMTIVE COW for sure!  Still need to do some blocking and whipping and it should look much better!

14 comments:

weaverpat said...

Actually he looks pretty good.
Filling in the background helped a lot to give some contrast and shape. The shading in the grass is really nice.

I think you have a successful cow!

HomeSpunPrims said...

Looks good to me Joanne. I like him! I agree with Pat, the grass is wonderfully shaded.

Kathy (woolfind) said...

You sure that's not a bull? ;) Just had to throw that in there, you know that!! Looks Great Joanne! She will love it.

The Barn Door said...

I think it looks GREAT!!

Cathy G. said...

I think your primitive cow is wonderful! The shape of the rug is fun! The colors and the way you did the grass is great! Fun rug!
Cathy G

Rugs and Pugs said...

Joanne ~
Count me in! Love everything about it and it does not look like a dog at all!
Man, you are so fast!!!!
Hugs :)
Lauren

primitivebettys said...

Moo! I think he is great!

Julie - My Primitive Heart said...

Hi Joanne~
Yes, I agree with everyone else that it is definitely a cow and a wonderful cow at that!!! Your customer will just love it!!!
Fabulous job!!
Blessings~
Julie

Primitives By The Light of The Moon said...

It's MOOvalis! I must say! Nothing wrong with that cow and I think the new owner is gonna love it!

Mary said...

What a fine looking specimen! Can't beleive you hooked him so quickly.

moosecraft said...

A handsome moo! She will love it!

WoolenSails said...

I love how it came out, you do wonderful primitive work.

Debbie

Laurie sowthacres said...

LOVE IT!!!!!

The Cinnamon Stick said...

I love the cow (really love) except I think she is ready to be milked!!! XO