Tuesday, October 26, 2010

How Much is That Doggy in the Window???

How Now Brown Cow!

So I'm thinking is it a cow or a dog?

I will wait until I get the background in to decide for sure.  The cow is tans and browns since I'm doing a dark background.  Just not a big fan of the "outline" so didn't go for the traditional black and white.


It's a miracle that I can get any hooking done at times!

5 comments:

kelley said...

Kitties know a good thing when they see it! Loving the chair pads...even the cow...

WoolenSails said...

It looks like a cow to me and I like the colors you used.
Yes they do love rugs, but izzy is pulling all the loops out of mine.

Debbie

Rugs and Pugs said...

Joanne ~
A cow it is :) No doubt about it.
Hugs :)
Lauren

Doris said...

Love your helper! Cow? Well, if you insist! I like the colors you are using and after all it is primitive so it can be anything you want it to be!

Plumruncreek ♥ said...

That is a very good looking cow!! Excellent in fact!! I love it!