These are the only treats that Riley will eat. Even other Friskies treats he won't eat - I should mention that Riley will not touch any people food whatsoever - I could put a whole chicken down - nope he won't touch it, smell it yes, but that's as far as he goes. Shrimp - nope! Hamburger - Nope - very unusual since I never had a kitty that didn't want people food. Now Jonesy on the other hand will eat whatever!
So when I first gave out these treats - Riley ate them and now it has become a habit - he's addicted! I don't mind since he enjoys them (i try to find them on sale).
So is this crack for kitties? They love them so much!
Today when i got home from delivering my pillows Riley of course wanted treats - so I put some down and immediately Riley and Jonsey started chowing down.
Well guess who joined them....
this from a little guy that had his first dry food (wet down) yesterday!
Oh my!
So I'll leave you with two videos I took Quentin this afternoon.




17 comments:
I can't see that this little one will keep you very busy and entertained! He's so fun. And you can see how tiny he is when his brother bounds into the scene. I've been holding out on Sophie...she needs some treats soon!
He is so tiny but in cuteness factor - he is huge!
I'll have to try them. Deiter does not eat people food or treats, only dry cat food. The rest want any goodies they can get!
I love the way Quentin is working at the treat bag. He's going to be a smart little guy!
Joanne, Those wobbly little legs! Quentin is just so cute, until either Jonesy or Riley came into the picture it was hard to realize just how small he is! My 2 love those treats too. Shadow is a treat hound. He's scavenges through bedrooms looking for treat bags. One day he brought down a bag of skittles candies from Matthew's room. Another day he had Matthew's bag of rubber bands for his braces - anything that sounds like a treat bag is fair game to the cat!! He proudly brings you the bag of whatever because he "knows" they might be treats! Thanks for sharing Quentin. ~Ann
I love seeing the kitty photos, they are so cute and so funny to see Riley go up to quentin, like a monster attack, lol. Your christmas pieces are wonderful, I need to hook some things, been too long.
Debbie
Hi joanne, Quentin has gotten bigger and it looks like he's found his home and has been accepted as one of the family. I had three adult cats who would not eat even a piece of turkey that I would give them as a treat.
You did a great job caring for that little kitty. JB
Joanne ~
My that Quentin is a cutie. LOVE the videos. Thanks for sharing!
When you decide to hook, you accomplish miracles. You have gotten a lot done!!!
Pug hugs :)
Lauren
My goodness isn't Quentin the cutest lil' kitten. What an entertaining lil' guy!!
Also, loved your finished projects in the previous post :)
Getting stronger and cuter every day!!!
Joanne - what a cutie. Loved watching the video's. Quinten is a charmer!
Joanne - what a cutie. Loved watching the video's. Quinten is a charmer!
Love your post! Quentin is so tiny and adorable.
You are such a "good" mama - you do have to consider this little one only knows you as his "mama"...so glad he found a good one!!! Love watching him "skip"...XO
He's so much fun to watch, what an adorable little guy. The other two are so nice to accept him so well. Thanks for the videos.
What a cutie,I love your video. My Morris would love those kittie treats!
Oh my goodness! He is just too adorable for words Joanne!! Cracks me up, with all his wobbliness! LOL! Like a little drunkard! :D
I'm guessing it won't be too long before he has total balance is is flying across the house in spaz mode! Riley and Jonesy better enjoy the peace and quiet now, because it won't be around for too much longer! haha!! xo
I LOVE all your Quentin updates!!!
I can't remember which kitty is a Bengal, Riley or Jonesy. I can't imagine a Bengal turning it's nose up at ANY fresh meat!!
Karen & the Hounds
Post a Comment