So in the spirit of Thanksgiving and the fact that it's "Christmas All Over Again"
I'm offering this give-a-way to you to help in your Holiday decorating!
It's easy - nothing for you to do but leave a comment and tell me which gift you would prefer. No need to do anything else - like follow me or tell 100 people or anything else unless you want to! Life is too stressful as it is - I want this to be fun and easy!
I think even without asking all of you would pay-it-forward and do something nice for someone this upcoming season (and all year around) even if it is a smile!
Okay two of the items will be shown to you by my handsome model Riley (who is looking way to sad and serious - guess he's camera shy tonite - Quentin would have but he needed a nap!). I'm offering a couple of items as I know some of you may not be crafty and want a completed item and some may want to make your own item...
First up for those that do not want to make anything - "Kool Pop" - this was a kit I did back in 2004 I believe and this poor pillow has been living in a container since then. It's based on a Dan DiPaolo design I think. It is hooked directly on the wool and stuffed
Next is another kit I did the next year and had it laying in a tub all this time - "Crystal" - same thing - hooked thru wool...
or last but not least, remember the feather tree - I will send you a KIT to make your very own - here's a pic of the one on sparkle wool - you will have your choice between regular green or white wool (really off white)
So just leave me a comment and say you would like to enter and which item you would love to have! I will draw a name sometime next week!
Enjoy and have a wonderful weekend!
oh - if blogger is giving you fits and you would like to enter and can't leave a comment - feel free to email me at josicat@aol.com.





33 comments:
You make it hard to choose. Hummm, but I think that I Kool Pop, he has attitude. Your work is outstanding.
Thanks so much for your generous giveaway! And congratulations on so many posts!Such a tough decision! I love them all, but think that I would have to choose Kool Pop since I don't punch :)
Blessings, Patti
Kool pop, but they're all terrific!
What wonderful goodies for a giveaway, Joanne. I would like to be entered for "Crystal". Have a great weekend.
How exciting. I would love any of them but I think my first choice would be kool pop. Thanks for the chance to win. Lisa
Oh the choices that you have for this most generous give away.... I have been looking at your feather trees forever so that would have to be it. I love to check your posts all the rug hooking and of course the Cats! What fun THANKS for the chance to win.
Wow!! So hard to choose~love them all. I think Kool Pop would be my first choice. Thanks for the chance.
Enjoy your evening~Becky
I would love to make the feather tree! congrats on 326
Cathy
Joanne, Love to see that baby! The kids want me to choose him. I know you'll never give him up so I'll put my name on the feather tree. Thanks for hosting a giveaway. Hope you had a Happy Thanksgiving. ~Ann
I'd love to be entered in your generous giveaway!Congratulatioons on your 326 posts, can't tell you how much I enjoy your blog! I love seeing your kitties, you have done an amazing job with little Quentin,he is such a sweet baby! I love all the choices but I think Kool Pop would be my choice! Thank-you so much!
Nancy
catscrowsnprims@suddenlik.net
I love them all, lol.
But, I really would like to learn how to do my own feather trees so I can make a bunch of them, love how the one you made looks in my house, so I would love to win the tree kit.
Debbie
Oh, my...I would love to make a feather tree!! Thanks for this generous giveaway! Congrats on all those great posts!
Hugs
Congrads on 326 post!
I love your and your cat stories!
Well what a wonderful giveaway this is very hard, since I have alot of Dan's things I think Kool Pop. Thanks for the chance
Happy Holidays
Darlene N
Mi
Kewl Pop! Put me name in Kewl Pop's hat! I was skeered to go to the AC Moore on Black Friday (needed wire) so no off-white tree yet... it will be done before Christmas though! lol!
I've been wanting to make one of the feather trees so a kit would make my day! I always enjoy your blog. 326 posts is outstanding!
OH My Gosh Joanne! Such lovely give-away goodies! Would love to have any piece that you made but the feather tree kit would be super! ( and a video on how to put it together..... LOL! Just kidding!)
Outstanding work to have so many posts! Congrats and PLEASE keep them coming!
Hugs and blessings!
Cathy G
Hi Joanne,
Your give away is great! I love the pillows! Unfortunately I'm going to ask that you don't put me in the give away because everything that comes into our house becomes a mess. The cats will lay on them and hair them up or scratch the hooking and tear them. We can't have anything that isn't cat-proof like maybe cast iron??? haha! Even wood isn't safe.
But it's a very generous offer and they really are cute. The merchandise modelers look very professional. They could sell anything, being that cute!
I would love to try making a white feather tree! p.s North Penn was fun, I see you were making feather trees on that day.
Thanks for the chance! I would love Crystal--
Love reading your blogs.
Karen (woodennichol)
Joanne, you are very generous with your give away. I would like either of the pillows as I have this thing for snowmen. I think that they're cool. wink, wink.
Congratulations for reaching 326 posts. A good reason to celebrate. I like your no string policy too. JB
Very hard choices! But I think I would choose Kool Pop! You are wonderful to have this giveaway. Thanks so much and enjoy the start to your Holiday!!!
wow, so many choices! I actually want Quinton, but I don't think you had him listed as a choice, so next best thing would be your feather tree kit! I have soooo wanted to take one of your classes, but the dates have not worked out for a trip to Hereford! Thanks for offerering such a fantastic giveaway!
Wanda
OLde Crow Mercantile
Crystal, but only because I have to choose one. Love your work. Thanks for a chance and happy holidays to you and yours.
jleibfried@aol.com
Congrats on your blogging success! And thanks for a great give away! Although I love all of them, my first choice would be the white feather tree kit.
Jaonne ~
I'd love to be entered. Kool Pop would be my choice. (Still haven't made my tree...sigh. Do you want me to send the kit back?)
Hugs :)
Lauren
Wow !!! What a super giveaway !! I would LOVE to win "Kool Pop" !! Please enter me :) . Thank you for offering this chance to win such fun goodies !!
Robin
Hello Joanne!
I read the lovely comment you left on my blog and was going to respond, but could not - so I ventured into blogland and tracked you down....I can't believe I haven't bumped into you sooner! A rug-hooker and kitty-lover - now what's not to love about that?!! Looks like I've been missing out on bunches of stuff....but not any more!
I'm not sure if your wonderful giveaway is open to new followers, but if so, I would be honored to be entered. As for choice - hmmmm...I love that little feather tree, but have so many things going on now, a "DIY" is not likely to get done....so I would opt for one of the wonderful pillows. Very, very, difficult choice - but, since you're asking for a choice, I'd say Kool Pop. Does kitty come with? ;o) (JUST KIDDING!)
Looking forward to getting to know you better...Have a great week ahead....Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin
Joanne:
This is so sweet of you........it is just "YOU" tho. I would expect no less. One in a million - that's you!!!!!!
I love Quentin.......and would take him in a heartbeat. Oh, can't have him? Well then - I would love to have KOOL POP!!!!!
:-) Love ya Girlfriend!
OHHH!
Sign me up!
I would love the snowman punched on wool!
SUPER COOL!
I will post on my blog too!
Hugs
Kerri
www.calicorabbit.com
I would like to enter your giveaway. I like Crystal with the red hat. I love reading about all your cats.
Oh wow each one is awesome! I think I would choose "Kool Pop"....anyways someone is going to be THRILLED!
I need another feather tree so I would love that. Please enter me in your drawing and thank you for having it! Kendra
Ohhhh sweet Quentin...someday he'll be able to show all the cool stuff just like Riley :) I would love the Kool Pop pillow....it wonderful!
Post a Comment