Monday, April 4, 2011

Who Are You? Give-A-Way!

Actually it's "What are you?"

Okay - so I had another round of answers to my Give-A-Way April 1 post.   Still no correct answers.  If I have to I will extend the contest until Friday but there is still time.

I'm thinking I need to give you more than one guess.   So feel free to share the give-a-way on your blog - maybe one of your readers will know what it is and everyone that's already given me a guess can give me another and if you have a blog and share it you get an additional one.  How's that? Fair?  

If no one has a correct guess by Wednesday I will think about doing a hint!

Good luck!

1 comment:

The Cinnamon Stick said...

I already posted it on my blog...and I am not telling anyone!
Wishing everyone lots of luck cause those hooked eggs are wonderful!