Pat and Zip were there and Linda when we got there. They had a party for Pat's retirement. I must say, Pat is enjoying her time - she's busy as a bee with baking bread, refinishing furniture and hooking and things - check out her blog - she's always up to something and she's certainly smiling when she's doing it! Zip left for a while and then came back to get Pat - Pat's new stand came in that day and it's cool - It's just like mine - but I have the 2007 version - mine doesn't have the wheels or the handle to roll it around - Love how she just put her hooking bag on it and away she goes.
You just never know what someone will do or say during the day here. Kathy is laughing at or with someone!
Here's Linda's finished mitten - the colors are perfect - nice and rich.

On and off thru-out the day Kathy was saying how she wasn't in the mood to hook this pillow - however looks what she does when she's not in the mood! I love that pillow - she did a great job on it. Hey I offered her top dollar of $10 for it and then Linda outbid me at $12 - geez - cut throat I tell you! Hahaha

Being that Kathy now works for Linda, they have taken to adding daily exercise to their day . Not sure what "Thursday's Work-Out" was and why Kathy needed her reading glasses? Sometimes it's best not to ask! LOL


In Linda's shop - amidst all the wool and things - she has these wonderful gourds- some are lights - there are pumpkins, scarecrows, bears, and more. I "had to have" Velma and had to bring her home with me. So I put her on my dining room shelf away from the kitten paws.
Linda and Kathy also gave me a snippets dish - which i forgot to take a picture of - but will - Love the fabrics - red ticking (one of my favorites) and a small check - Thanks Ladies!Came home in the wee hours of the morning again and then of course slept in- It was a great day with lots of fun. I forgot to get a pic of Sherry who showed up later and I was working on and finished another rug for my friend - another kit - i still have to bind it and then will take a pic.
Have a great weekend!

9 comments:
Joanne, I'm always glad you are willing to take the loooong drive out here for the hook-ins! You add so much fun to the gathering! Thanks for those wonderful cookies! DONE!!! Now I am having visions of variations: white chocolate and cranberries, something with butterscotch chips, etc. Yummy!
Please come back again as soon as possible. Kiss those kitties!!!
Looks like a very fun day. Great group to hook with, everyone needs a to have fun and laugh. Love the way her frame rolls.
Debbie
Another fun day at Grant street - sorry I missed it. I hear that your cookies were great and that the laughs were many and close together. Keep the hook working!!!!!
Boo! What a silly time for everyone there!Linda is a great sport to allow you guys to "beat her up"! LOL! LOVE the mitten! The colors and shading are wonderful!
Just thought of something else... Home Depot has caster wheel you could always add to the bottom of your frame... easy peasy! ;-)
Joanne - I have a question to ask you and couldn't find an email address - could you email me at cinnamonstick@comcast.net so I can ask you!!! Judy
Looks like everyone had a wonderful time! The mitten is just beautiful.
Yep, exercising, that's what we were doing lol. You are too funny. Love the spot you found for Velma!
HOpe you come out again real soon...
Not fair you had fun without me!! Can I get a back rub next time?? Please!!!! Come back soon and maybe we will connect at the same time!
Post a Comment