Monday, July 20, 2009

Jonesy

Well what can I say about Jonesy - He's still a little goofball. Always happy to see you. When you go out - guaranteed he'll be the first one tearing down the steps to great you with a loud chirp - yep he does this chirping sound - hard to explain - sortof like if you roll your tongue - His "meow" is still "little" but getting bigger every day. You can not walk in the kitchen alone anymore - that little guy will be right there chirping and meowing at you - He loves food - he loves to steal food off your plate too and popcorn right out of your bowl! Oh and ice cream - forget about eating that without him hanging from your dish - honestly - he's a chow hound! He's at that stage where "No" means "Yes" to him and hasn't grasped the concept of why he keeps getting pulled off the chair to the floor when we are eating! He's so darn cute though!

He's been playing hard, eating a lot, and napping a lot! He's growing too! I sometimes swear he grew when he was napping! But he still loves to be held and cuddled and is alway happy!

So here is a bunch of pics of Jonesy and his past few weeks - most of them are of him napping as it's hard to get an action shot of him - he's so fast!

Another pic of the two of them taking a nap near the sunbeams -


Hmmm - let's hope he's not reporting me to the Cat Protection Agency because I didn't give him any ice cream -



Remember that Creamsicle recipe I posted - seems to me that Miles and Jonesy both love it too!
As you can see - Jonesy is wearing some of the Creamsicle Cake on his face! (He's not the neatest of eaters

Everytime I try to hook - he wants to help - problem is he likes to take out what I just hooked in! So he gets picked up, kissed and set on the floor! With this face, more times than not I put the hook down and pick him up and hug him -



As you can see, no hooking is happening -


Having a problem with him liking to lay on the laptown - He has "IM'd" my brother in law and my husband - I got back in the room once and my brother in law sent me an IM that said ???? - i then opened it up and saw gibberish was sent! He also did the same thing to my husband. Wish I could lock the laptop keypad like I do with my phone. I just leave it on all day whether I'm home or not because I'm having problems with it starting up - much easier - but besides the IM'ing by Jonesy - he shuts it down a lot too! I think in this picture, he had up the AOL "Help" menu - guess he got tired waiting for help (what a surprise!)



Rough life in a sunbeam -


Here I was taking apart a gray coat I had forever hanging in the closet to use the wool - someone found it very comfortable this morning.






This afternoon -



Yesterday afternoon -



This evening -


Jonesy and my husband "fishing"



Well at least he's not sitting on my hooking here - now he's in the "worms"


Jonesy loves to be held - especially when I'm trying to work on the computer - again - not hard to resist picking him up -



Jonesy still loves to sleep in the wool - this is from last week - everyday I find wool on the floor



Another pic of the boys fishing - Jonesy is in the tent entrance -


Another day in the wool pile -


Jonesy getting another cuddle -


And another -


No comments: