Saturday, July 4, 2009

A Day in Jonesy's Life

Jonesy here - Mom is busy "watching" Riley so I thought I would tell you about my day.

Here is Miles - guess what he did today - can you guess? Well he licked my head! Yep - Mr. Grumpypants actually licked my head - I took that as a sign he likes me - but a few minutes later he was spitting and hissing at me! Go figure! I'll keep trying though - I'm gonna win him over iffen it takes me 100 years!


Riley is watching Dad mow the lawn. He just barfed all over the hallway that's why he looks a little green here. Mom got upset - not at Riley but just cause he's not feeling good. She keeps hugging and kissing him and I have to run over to get some of that hug too!

Well usually me and Riley play but he doesn't feel so good so I have to amuse myself for awhile. First, I helped Mom bring up the laundry and fold it and put it away - yep I'm a big help - and then Mom found a fish under the bed (along with something she called dust bunnies - don't know why she didn't give me the bunnies to play with).





Ooooh this darn pillow ate my fish....


Thought you might want a look at my "racing stripes"!


Riley came in to where I was playing wanted to take a nap - Mom said he needed to rest so she gave us both lots of cuddles, kisses and pets - I love to fall asleep in Mom's arms...


Thought I would give Mom a break so she could run to the grocery store so I decided I would keep my eyes on Riley...

After Riley's nap - Mom decided he needed to drink some water... Man he's so spoiled - he gets to throw water around and she doesn't even yell at him...


I'm leaving, darn - I'm just too little to jump up that far on the counter... darn, darn, darn... You wait Riley - I'll be big enough in a few days...

Ooohhh - Here comes Miles.....hehehehehehe sneak attack...

Hey What's Riley doing in my spot - it took me a week to get that spot just right....


Guess I'll have to watch him from here...

I think it's time for bed - I'm getting very sleepy - I've a long day today...
Good Nite

4 comments:

ShabbySheep said...

Joanne, thanks for sharing your baby pictures with us! Have a safe fourth.
xo

kelley said...

Oh that Jonesy is something...bet he treasures even that one like from Miles...

Keeping Riley in my thoughts and prayers...sick kitties are so hard to help...

so glad Jonesy is there to help out...was very nice of him to get that spot just right and share it...

Joanne said...

Thank you so much Kelley - if anyone understands, I know you do as you are a good Mom to Chester and Olivia! Enjoy your day and hope you have no emergencies so you can enjoy the boomers!

HomeSpunPrims said...

Just darling pictures Joanne! I hope Riley feels better each day. That Jonesy is a real charmer!

Lori R