Friday, June 26, 2009

Two Weeks of Fun Fun Fun....

Well it's been exactly two weeks since Jonesy has come to live with us. He is certainly part of the family and we never realized what fun we were missing without him! He's been such a good kitten and such a happy go lucky little guy. If you go out - the minute he hears a key in the door he's flying down the steps to greet you. He just loves to purr and loves to play. If he wants to be held he stands at your feet and "chirps". Really - it's a chirping sound. Also if he enters a room and you don't realize you are there he starts chirping to let you know he's there! He's just a funny guy!

I was away for a few days and on Thursday morning when i got home I couldn't believe how big he looked to me! He's really growing fast - I'm thinking he's going to be a big boy with the size of his paws! Who knows though. I'll keep him anyway!

Seems the only time I can get picks of him is when he's sleeping or eating. And boy does he eat - and eat - and eat - and eat some more! There is little puffs of smoke all over the house (just like the roadrunner leaves) he's forever buzzing all over the place. Wish I had an ounce of his energy.

Psst - Hey Jonesy, Mom needs up to take over on the laptop - she has to go do wash or something...

Uh oh - outta the way Jonesy - Guess I don't know my own strength!

Oh finally a sunbeam - gotta soak it up when we can - the sun is a rare sighting these days...

Isn't it convenient Dad put this piece of cardboard on the plant - makes a good bed when there are sunbeams and keeps the dirt off my paws. I can't image any other reason why he would put it here - can you?





Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh - Where'd the sun go?


OMG Miles - look at that - he's eating AGAIN! He's going to look like a water bed with a head soon!


Well I'm off to take a nap...

Oh yea - I really need a nap...


Isn't a pile of wool just the bestest to sleep in?


Hey how'd he get in that rack?

I don't get it - this doesn't seem so comfortable...


Kiss, Kiss...

Just got done fishing with Dad - it's exhausting work...

Time for my energy bar...

Time for second breakfasties....

Bathtime again...

I'm not really sleeping, I'm just resting my eyes...


Okay okay - maybe I was sleeping...

Me and Riley "resting" our eyes again...

Riley makes the bestest pillow - he's so round and soft!


Uh oh - busted - I think Miles found Dad's beer stash...

Okay off to find me some food - it's been a WHOLE FIVE MINUTES since I've eaten! I'm a growing boy you know!

7 comments:

Kathy (woolfind) said...

LOL, Girl you crack me up!! Love the pictures and the captions. So happy he's bringing you ALL so much joy..

Mary said...

What a happy little family you have! So glad everyone is gettin along. Thanks for sharing the pictures.

WoolenSails said...

They all look happy together now. I had that problem with plants, they love to dig in the big pots, smart idea.

Debbie

weaverpat said...

WOW! He really is growing! All that eating is paying off!
Thanks for posting more pics. Since we haven't had a kitten in two years, it's nice to be able to enjoy yours! LOL!!!

JoJo said...

He really IS growing!! Such cute pictures and I'm so glad Riley is now his friend. Isn't it funny how quickly they can become such a good member of the family? On Aug. 11th, we'll have had Biscuit 2 years. Doesn't seem possible that it's been that long but he still acts very much like a kitten. But oh, please keep me away from PetSmart. Gerry told me they've got a lot of kittens. Be still, my heart.

Deirdre said...

What a fun time that was!! LOVED seeing the pics and your naration is priceless! I'm so glad Riley has taken the little one under his wing :)

HomeSpunPrims said...

Loved the new pictures! So funny with your captions. Looks like they are getting along very well now.

Lori R