Sunday, December 14, 2008

Paula Gets the Kit

Well it's official - Paula gets the kit! I'm so happy she's the only one that wanted the kit since she's one of the sweetest and most deserving people! This woman is forever doing things for others and even though I have never met her - I'm certain it's with a smile! Paula I'm going to email you - I have your address already but I decided to give you a little vintage look tree stand rather than the wooden one in the kit - let me know if you want Red or Green!

Woohoo! Can't wait to see your "tree" when it's done - it will look awesome with your prim decorating!

joanne

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so excited!! Of all the give way's I have entered this is the very first I have won!!!!Whaa Hoo!!!!!!!
I still can't believe I won!!! Doing the happy dance.

Thank you Joanne for all the nice thing you said. You are to kind, but thank you.

moosecraft said...

Whoo-hoo Paula!!! I'm so happy for you! You are going to have so much fun making these! Enjoy! You really DO deserve it!