Yeah - the weekend is here!
The weather has been beautiful the last few days - finally makes you want to be outside and not cooped up trying to stay cool inside!
Riley is still "jonsing" for his treats...(he made sure I had a stash of them to take upstairs)
Jonesy still is playing (obviously he doesn't know his own strength!)
Me, I went to "learn the ropes" at the antique co-op today and will work there next week too and then who knows - it may be weekly or it may be just to fill in - all up in the air right now (I guess I just don't ask the right questions) but that's me - I tend to go with the flow - whatever will be will be.
For you rug hookers out there - not sure if you are looking for any back issues of the Wool Street Journal, but I just listed a bunch of them on EBay. Haven't listed on eBay in ages so thought I would give it a try! Seems they are always changing things around!
Tomorrow I hope to pick up my hook again!
Wishing you a great weekend!




6 comments:
Love the weather, just hope it doesn't get too cool, before my tomatoes ripen. The kitties love it too, much more energy now, lol. I hope you do well with the magazines, I sold off some and people do love those.
Debbie
***Smiling*** with the music video. You crack me up!
Good luck with the magazines. I'm sure you will sell them all.
Just love the pictures of the cats.
At least your scratching post is in one piece, ours is mauled to and inch of its life, string hanging everywhere. Must get a new one for them. With 5 cats they don't last long. lol
Briony
x
OMG! The Monkees are just too silly! It was certainly a much more innocent time.
The look on Riley's face is intense! I think the kitty treats have become an obsession. LOL!
And Jonesy is just playing and ignoring the whole thing.
Glad you got a job that should be fun. It won't be on Thursdays, will it???
Wonder what will happen IF Riley couldn't find any treats?? (oh I am a meany)....but it would be funny to see him searching - a good video!!!
Hi Joanne,
I can see the video now after my computer got fixed! LOL! Brings back the memories!
How's the new job going? Should be fun at an antique co-op!
Hope the boys are not too sad when you are gone to work!
Hugs!
Cathy G
Post a Comment