Oh, Joanne, I am so sorry. I have one fur baby who is 12 this year...and I am already dreading the inevitable. I'm sending you warmth and comfort at this trying time. My thoughts are with you and Miles. Blessings, Courtney
Dear Joanne, The tears are flowing for both of you! There are no words comforting enough to ease the pain of losing a dear little loved one. I'm sorry, you have my sympathy just doesn't seem to be enough. Please know that Zip and I are thinking of you and send our love. He was such a wonderful little guy!
Dear Joanne, You gave Miles the best life ever and he blessed you with unconditional love! May he rest in peace. Sending prayers and hugs to you and your family at this difficult time. Cathy G
Oh Joanne, I am so deeply sorry for your loss and pain!! Sending warm thoughts, hugs and prayers your way today!! Wishing you much comfort and peace my friend~~Julie
I can't even write anything as I know how sad you and Phil are right now....it is hard I understand...you know where I am and you can tell me all the funny stories of Miles - or you can just come for a hug...I am a good hugger when the chips are down. Sending one now....XO, Judy
Oh Joanne! I am so very sorry! You are all in my thoughts and prayers! I am crying right here with you.
You were such a big help to me around Christmas with my Tippy! Thank You! They both lived long and wonderful lives. Please know I am thinking of you! Hugs! Cathy
Joanne, The moment I opened your blog, I knew what was coming and immeduately started to cry for you. God Bless your little heart. Miles put up one helluva fight.......I know he was one of your dearest fur babies. Sending love, hugs and a few tears for you. Good Night Little Miles.
Oh, Joanne, I'm so, so sorry. Miles has been fighting the good fight for a long time and you've been right by his side, helping him through. God could not have given Miles better parents than he had with you.
Although we know Miles is now at the Rainbow Bridge, healthy, happy and whole, it doesn't make our pain any less. Comforting hugs to you all and whisker kisses to Riley and Jonesy.
my old cat will be 17 this year. and every day I thankful for the time I have had with her. My thoughts go out to you. It is so hard to lose them. Cathy
*****just remember that you will see your little friend again when it is your turn to leave the earth. also, just like us, someone who loves you very much and has gone ahead came to greet your little furry friend. perhaps he is with that person in spirit or has gone on to play with all of the children who have left this earth. he's happy and healthy now and will be waiting for you. peace!
I share my life with my husband and two cats who make me smile each and every day, and three cats that passed, Miles most recently, who are still in my heart. I spend a lot of my spare time rug hooking, hanging out with friends, and reading. I feel I am living an "ordinary" life but in reality we all have our stories of our lives and love reading blogs to here about yours.
I belong to a group of wonderful talented ladies - I am aspiring to have even half of their talent - On Ebay you can type in usaprim to see if any of their wares are for sale.
32 comments:
Joanne, I am so sorry. It is so hard to loose a furbaby. I am glad that you shared his life with all of us. ~Ann
Oh, Joanne,
I am so sorry. I have one fur baby who is 12 this year...and I am already dreading the inevitable. I'm sending you warmth and comfort at this trying time. My thoughts are with you and Miles.
Blessings,
Courtney
Hugs to you, Phil, Riley and Jonesy...
Dear Joanne,
The tears are flowing for both of you! There are no words comforting enough to ease the pain of losing a dear little loved one. I'm sorry, you have my sympathy just doesn't seem to be enough. Please know that Zip and I are thinking of you and send our love.
He was such a wonderful little guy!
Joanne ~
My heart is aching for you. Please find comfort in knowing that he had the bestest mama ever.
Hugs :)
Lauren
Joanne, I just wished all the happiness all our animals give us didn't have to end. My heart goes out to you.A heartfelt hug.Cheri
I am so sorry to hear about Miles.
Hugs from Dora, Izzy and Moki
Oh Joanne... I'm so sorry. Wish I could give you a great big hug.
Dear Joanne,
You gave Miles the best life ever and he blessed you with unconditional love! May he rest in peace. Sending prayers and hugs to you and your family at this difficult time.
Cathy G
Joanne, so sorry for your loss. He was truly a wonderful boy. Hugs to you all, Mary
sweet little Miles....!! your were a good friend and mommy! his memory will always live in your heart...!! praying for comfort at this time..
Joanne, I am sooo sorry. it has been so hard on you for some time now. He is now resting in peace.
Big hugs to you my friend....
Oh Joanne I am so sorry ...he was so sweet.. I cry with you ..
Love Nettie
Oh Joanne, I am so deeply sorry for your loss and pain!! Sending warm thoughts, hugs and prayers your way today!!
Wishing you much comfort and peace my friend~~Julie
Oh Joanne, I'm so sorry to hear about Miles!! He lived a long life and was obviously loved and treasured.
Joanne,
Please accept my heartfelt condolences on your loss. What a lucky soul Miles was to have decided on you as his human. He will be missed by so many.
Trisha
I can't even write anything as I know how sad you and Phil are right now....it is hard I understand...you know where I am and you can tell me all the funny stories of Miles - or you can just come for a hug...I am a good hugger when the chips are down. Sending one now....XO, Judy
Oh Joanne, so sorry to hear about Miles. My thoughts and prayers are with you, Phil and the other babies.
Pam
Oh Joanne! I am so very sorry! You are all in my thoughts and prayers! I am crying right here with you.
You were such a big help to me around Christmas with my Tippy! Thank You! They both lived long and wonderful lives. Please know I am thinking of you! Hugs! Cathy
Joanne,
The moment I opened your blog, I knew what was coming and immeduately started to cry for you. God Bless your little heart.
Miles put up one helluva fight.......I know he was one of your dearest fur babies.
Sending love, hugs and a few tears for you.
Good Night Little Miles.
So sorry about your sweet kitty ~ it is one of the hardest things to give up our four-legged pals.
oh gosh, Joanne...I am so sad for you! I know how much you loved Miles...what a good boy he was. Hugs to you all.
Jo Jo...This is so sad! I'm so sorry! *Hugs*
Oh, Joanne, I'm so, so sorry. Miles has been fighting the good fight for a long time and you've been right by his side, helping him through. God could not have given Miles better parents than he had with you.
Although we know Miles is now at the Rainbow Bridge, healthy, happy and whole, it doesn't make our pain any less. Comforting hugs to you all and whisker kisses to Riley and Jonesy.
so sorry to hear about Miles passing...
big hugs to you...
Oh, Joanne! I'm so sorry. They definitely leave paw prints on our hearts. Hugs to you.
So sorry for your loss, Joanne. I always wish kitties could live longer than they do.
Dear Joanne, I am so sorry about your buddy. After just losing our dog of 14 years - I know how sad it is. Hugs, Laurie
Lo siento un montón.
Besos. María.
my old cat will be 17 this year. and every day I thankful for the time I have had with her. My thoughts go out to you. It is so hard to lose them.
Cathy
*****just remember that you will see your little friend again when it is your turn to leave the earth.
also, just like us, someone who loves you very much and has gone ahead came to greet your little furry friend. perhaps he is with that person in spirit or has gone on to play with all of the children
who have left this earth. he's happy and healthy now and will be waiting for you. peace!
Joanne, so sorry to hear about your loss. I hope you are doing okay. Hope to hear from you soon. I miss your posts. Lisa
Post a Comment