Saturday, January 9, 2010

Birthday Festivities

Here's some photo's from today's Birthday festivities in no particular order:

This is my niece Desiree and my Dad and that would be Bandit curled up on my red coat beside my Dad -



My nieces - Desi and Jessica - It will be Jess' birthday on Monday so we celebrated her birthday too. I am still amazed she will be 27 - Oh my time flies!



This is my Mom and my youngest niece Dakota (she's 4) LOL


Dakota again with her "baby" - She is an English Lab and just the sweetest thing - If you sit on the floor she will try to sit on your lap - ouch!







Getting ready to blow out some candles -

My brother Rusty, and my Dad blowing out his candles -



Jess blowing out some candles -



After cake Jess went to lay down - she wasn't feeling well - chills and fever. Hope she's on the mend - after all she has her birthday week coming up!

I'll leave you with a picture of my "nephew" Bandit - he's a real cutie - he's almost 18!


7 comments:

weaverpat said...

Hi Joanne,
Looks like your family had a really nice b-day party for your Dad.
He seems to be enjoying it!

In spite of all the happy humans and the delightful dog, I gotta say it....
Bandit is adorable!!! What a beauty!!! I can't believe he's almost 18! He looks so young and healthy! OH, I could just smooch him!

Kathy (woolfind) said...

Glad it was a fun time for everyone Joanne. Just admit it, you are getting older, and so is your niece lol. Two pretty girls! the lab is huge and looks so friendly. I can't believe Bandit is that old. He looks good!

Beth said...

fun times.. good to see your dad looking so dapper after all the health problems earlier in the year!! GOD is good! and bandit is one sharp looking dude... 18 unbelievable!!

Cotton Eyed Jo said...

Everyone seemed to be enjoying your dad's birthday! Hope his wish comes true.

Thanks for the upside down cake reminder. I haven't made one in quite awhile, my mom made hers in a cast iron skillet, that now belongs to me. Great winter dessert!

Anonymous said...

What great pics of evone. It is so nice that so many share bday's so close to celebrate together. Looks like you were all having a great time. I hope Jessica feels better. I love the English lab..what a beauty! ♥

Doris said...

Hi Joanne - Hooray for dad! I'm not alone in the age department - so glad. Us old folks know how to live and love! Take care.

WoolenSails said...

Looks like you had a fun day with your family.
I enjoyed seeing pictures of your family.

Debbie