The other day I was happy to see Miles get up and try to play! He actually brought me his toy - of course i dropped everything to play and it lasted only a moment because Jonesy wanted to play too but it was good to see. I feel so bad for him - he sleeps most of the time and this weather probably isn't helping his achy joints. He is also throwing up left and right again. Not sure what we will do since we had all sorts of tests and they can't find anything. I said to my husband I wonder there is kitty bulimia or something! Who knows - he doesn't seem sick when he does it and will go hit the food dish again but lately it's a daily occurrence again. Anyway - I will keep watching him and giving him hugs!
If Jonesy is not trying to get someone to play with him, he loves to nap and lay in laps - if I'm at the computer - you can usually find him in my lap! The minute I stand up though he runs to the other room and stands besides on of his many toys!
Did you ever see a "crock sitter" (they just have a square bottom) -Last Easter I bought a cute bunny and then a sheep - they look so cute in a crock - Well I was at a country type (only handmades) store the other day and saw this Annie - thought she was fun and I couldn't believe the price - the woman that made this made the sheep and she practically gives her items away - she does such detail too - anyway - brought her home - and no - she's not in a crock but in one of my milk cans - that's a hooked flower I bought from Grant Street behind her. Not sure yet - may keep her or give her to my SIL who collects Raggedy Annies.
I did start working on something but can't show anyone. On our group AAPG we are doing a Secret Admirer - so what I make has to stay a secret! I have a few ideas (way out of my box) so wish me luck! LOL! And now that I have some wool dyed - I think I want to do another few yards of wool and then sit down and start hooking a things I have an idea for!
Wishing everyone a wonderful weekend!

7 comments:
Hi Joanne,
It's like a gift when the older cats want to play! We've been trying to get Tip and Deiter to 'DO Something' lately and they look at us as if to say 'you expect us to MOVE???' But then, who am I to talk!
I can't wait to see your out-of-the-box ideas!
Stay warm! Let's look forward to better weather.
Hi Joanne! We got next to no snow over here! I was going to call you this morning to say I was going to the meeting... but didn't want to start sounding like Bret Favre! LOL! Hugs to Miles... it's so sad when kitties aren't feeling well! Love the Annie crock sitter! OK. Back to hooking here...
Love hearing about Miles wanting to play...I do the same thing with chester...drop everything and make him happy...and of course the little ones always have to butt in...
sorry about his yakking...it's so hard to take~at least he's eating...big hugs to all three of your little sweeties...
Even though our kitties can't go out, it seems they get friskier when it gets cold. Cute little annie.
Debbie
Your crock sitters are cute. Sorry Miles is still acting up that way, but happy he made you happy no matter for how short of a time. Hope he will do it again over the weekend and you can spend a little more time playing with him.
Is there a sun dance or something we can do like a rain dance to bring on the HEAT????
the kitties look happy!! miss you and hope your christmas was grand!
Our boys are soooooooo tired of being inside overnight, that Bob was actually enjoying playing with a truck that belongs to Livvie. He whacked it hard, and then took off to chase it. :)
Hope they are feelin frisky! Jo
Post a Comment