I came home and my husband was in his bunker watching the "game". i go upstairs and this is what I find in the spare room -
It was like they were all saying "Nope we weren't napping - not us" - Too funny - as you can see in the next picture - Miles was already asleep sitting up, Jonesy was yawning and Riley already back down for the count (notice the ear!)I lifted the cover and got this pic of Riley a little while later - oh the life of a sleepy tiger...
Later that evening I decided to get caught up on some things I needed to get mailed out, RAK's, b-day presents, cards, etc. So I had my gift box out (a huge tub i put things in during the year to save for presents and some for specific friends and relatives and whatnot). The room was a mess and I was sitting in the middle of it on the floor - I looked up at the little table my laptop was on and there was Jonesy asleep behind the laptop (it gets warm there!) He is so darn adorable, he had his paws together so I popped a little duck hat on his head and took a picture....shhhh don't tell him I posted this...wouldn't want to embarrass the little man!
My Mom called me this morning - she took my Dad to the ER again this morning. They have admitted him. He has pneumonia again - his problems always seem to start like this and he always suffers complications from that - Hopefully it won't progress this time and he can come home soon - He is also having some heart issues which with his medical background is another reason he was admitted. Hopefully this will pass quickly this time and he'll be able to come home soon.
Wishing everyone a good week and a great start to December!


3 comments:
Sorry to hear about your dad, I will be praying for him.
That hat is too cute. Tonight I gave Dora a mohawk with bubbles, but by the time I got out and got the camera, she ran off and they fell off. What we do to amuse ourselves;)
Debbie
Praying for your Dad Joanne. Hope you hear some good news tomorrow. Love the pic with the hat, too cute. I won't tell him lol.
Hi Joanne - sorry to hear about your dad. Hospital is the best place for us older folk with heart troubles. Hope he will be home soon and all will be well. The kitties in bed are a hoot! Hope to see you in Cburg before to long.
Post a Comment