Since he's usually "busy" (riding the swiffer while I try to do the floor, chasing Riley and Jonsey, play with caps and paper, watching the birdies, helping me make the bed, well you get the pic...) I have a couple of shots of him during his "downtime"....(He's getting SO BIG!)
Here he was helping me pick colors for my rug last night...
And speaking of rugs, I decided to put all my small rugs I'm making to sell aside and work on one of the rugs I'm making my niece for her upcoming wedding in June. I thought perhaps if I get really inspired this week I could give it to her as a shower gift instead (it's this Saturday! LOL)
Anyway - her style is pretty much "country" and likes reds, blues, greens, tans, etc. So being a wedding I remembered this antique rug with hearts called "Olde Sam" I think or "Blue Sam" - I can't remember -some call it "Old Hearts"... Here's a pic of the antique rug...
Having been too much of anything - just trying to keep up with the day to day things that need to be done. Always seems there is something even if it is Quentin bringing me his toy and I go play with him - Now how can you resist that mug! Jonesy and Riley are always right there with him playing and at times it sounds like the house will be coming down on it's foundation with the three of them rumbling!
Hope your week goes great!





9 comments:
He sure has gotten big, it is all that love you gave him, he is a lucky guy. I think that is a perfect rug for them and with their name it will be something they will treasure.
Debbie
What a wonderful shower gift!! Amazed at how big that teeny tiny kitten has gotten!!
Karen
Quentin is getting big, oh my gosh, I remember how tiny he was.
That is a cute little rug and I'm sure that you'll have that finished in time. She will be so pleased. Have a great week. JB
Nice rug!!!
Maybe I could get married again??? LOL!
Looks like Quentin has recovered and is back in action. He is so handsome! I can still remember how tiny he was that first day at the hook-in. He sure has come a long way. What a little survivor!!!
Joanne ~
Being hooker extraordinaire, I'm sure you will have the rug done and bound. What a wonderful gift!
Q has grown in to such a handsome boy!
Pug hugs :)
Lauren
Quentin IS getting big! WOW! And, what a fun boy he is! The rug is looking great and what a great gift.
So happy Quentin is back to his silly, energetic self again! :-) The rug for your niece is looking fabulous! She is going to love it!
Hi Joanne,
Quentin looks so much like a kitty I had growing up called SMOKEY! He was the same charcoal grey color and very similar in shape too!! He is adorable and I am so glad he recovered so quickly!! All your kitty's are so adorable and it is wonderful how they have become such great pals too!
The rug is really wonderful and will certainly be a new family heirloom for them to treasure!!
Blessings and Hugs~~
Julie
Quentin is so handsome...hard to believe how tiny he was when he moved in...
Post a Comment