Thursday, December 29, 2011

When I Grow Up

And without further ado - here is some updates on the "Q" - he is 14 weeks old today!


I don't know what he's yelling at Jonesy about!


Wednesday morning nap...



Wednesday afternoon nap...


And here is the reason no hooking is getting done in my house - I keep trying but he has radar whenever I pick up my hook....


What is it with kitties and hiding in the hooking frame?



Everyone of my guys has done this...


So I'm still deciding on what name to use.  Thank you for those that have left comments with suggestions.  I did want to use "Snippets and Scraps" but there are so many with that name out there.  I liked what all you have mentioned and just can't decide...  I am thinking of Woolen Snippets since I do a lot of hit and miss rugs.  Whiskers and Snippets I like to, McRugs, oh my - I can't decide.... I'm never good on decisions. 

Wishing everyone a wonderful New Year!  Now off to clean up the trash can that Riley and the little guy Quentin just knocked over!  Kittens - gotta love them!

15 comments:

WoolenSails said...

I like the Whiskers and snippets, your love of kitties and wool, perfect name.

He sure is filling out now, he is going to be handsome.

Debbie

Plumruncreek ♥ said...

Your kids are sooooo cute!!! "Q" is a fine looking kitten, I love gray cats.

HomeSpunPrims said...

Joanne,
I'm terrible at names and wish I'd originally picked something more creative for my own! I liked Sharon's suggestion of The Woolen Whisker. It's different. Or maybe Three Whiskers Woolens in honor or your 3 kitties! Good luck! I'm excited to be on the selling blog too. It will be fun! Hugs, Lori

Sassafras and Winterberry said...

Boy, he's getting big. I love the way he sleeps with the older guys--all snuggled up together!
Good luck with the name!
Hugs,
Courtney

Marti said...

Wow, kitty sure is growing. Whatever you name him, he will answer to here comes trouble.

crafty cat corner said...

Quentin is growing into such a lovely cat, he is going to be so handsome. I think its lovely that he gets on so well with the other 2, my 5 still have spats and they have all grown up together.
Have a really good 2012 Joanne and keep those pictures coming, I love them.

Briony
x

Dogwood Farm said...

Oh my goodness Joanne, Quentin is getting so big and handsome! I love how he cuddles up with his big bothers.It seems they are loving having him around.
Have a great weekend!
Louise

Beckyjean said...

Thanks for the kitty fix!!

Have a wonderful night~Becky

The Barn Door said...

I LOVE seeing pics of Quentin! He is really growing.

weaverpat said...

Quentin has fit in so nicely with the older guys. He's an adorable little guy! It's so much fun to watch him grow. Remember when he was only a few inches long?
I hope you and Phil and the Boys have an enjoyable New Year's Eve.

Ronnie said...

I just found your blog and am enjoying it. I love all your kitties, I too have two little grey kittens that look just like Quentin, they look like they could have come from the same litter, same age and eye color. I named mine Smokey and the Bandit, I would have sent you a picture but didn't have an address. Love all your rugs! Thanks for sharing.

TheCrankyCrow said...

Quentin is positively ADORABLE!! I wish my kitties would snuggle and cuddle like that....My Princess Lizzi - who is so sweet to everyone and everything (including our Shih Tzu who she thinks is her BFF) - is a little witch around Sasha - who was here first....They are quite the characters those kitties, aren't they? Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin

Cotton Eyed Jo said...

This may have already have been suggested, but how about Wool and Whiskers? Know whatever you choose will be great.

Happy New Year! Wishing we had a kitten, while glad we don't... maybe next year. :) Jo

sell wow account said...

cats are so adorable!!<3

Pam B said...

Ahhh, always love to see kitty pics. My Blackie loves laundry day...he waits for me to bring the clean sheets to the bed and then jumps on the bed hoping that I'll "parachute" the sheets on top of him! LOL

Hugs,
Pam