He's starting to stay awake longer and even tries to play. Riley is still unsure of him - Jonesy just wants him as a toy (he rolled the little guy the other day - don't worry - no one was hurt - i was right there!)
So here are a "few" pictures....
Monday afternoon Jonesy was checking him out (look how big Jonesy looks!)
Hey, what are you looking at?
Not wanting to nap...
Tuesday checking him out again...
Tuesday night - trying to get a pic of him to show you how big he's getting...
This afternoon - he wants to "play" and not nap...
He's been so much fun watching him grow and change each day - his teeth are coming in and he's using them...on our fingers! He's even starting "bath" himself! Next week I will try to see if he takes his formula by himself from a tiny bowl and then start adding food maybe. Hopefully the "litter" training will come soon - so far he still needs help with that!
Yesterday I met up with Kathy and Linda at the "Harvest" celebration at The Wool Studio- there was of course tons of wool and various vendors. It was nice and I was good - nothing knocked my socks off (not that I was wearing them - still stretching it out wearing sandals!) that I had to have! Of course there was some wool that I could have used but again nothing that "wow'd" me. Saw some old friends which was nice. Forgot to take pics!
Tomorrow is the Biennial in Lancaster. I'm not an ATHA member so am only going to go for the rug show and check out the vendors. Should be a fun morning - meeting up with the girls again and hoping to pick up some motivation and inspiration while I'm there. NOTE TO SELF - DON'T FORGET CAMERA AND DON'T FORGET TO TAKE PICTURES!
Have a great day!










14 comments:
Oh my goodness, that is the cutest little fur-ball.
He is just too cute. Looks soooo very tiny!! You must have to really keep an eye on him so he doesn't get lost!!
Joanne, He is just so darn cute! I am threatening to throw my gray one out the door. He's been bad! Knocking things off shelves - including my Pfaltzgraff - you don't mess with Mom's Pfaltzgraff!
If you meet Pat from Misty Pond Primitives at your event (she's vending) my baskets are in her booth. We didn't get this together until the last minute so there aren't very many. Maybe next event.
Have fun & don't spend too much $$$.
~Ann
He's adorable!!! But don't those little ones take time?! It kind of gives you a perspective on all the work a mother cat does with feeding, bathing, cleaning up the messes, protecting them and teaching them how to be a cat. Before long he'll be running all over the house after Jonesy and Riley.
Hope you have a great time in Lancaster. Yes, PLEASE take lots of pictures!
Your big boy cats make the little guy look like a ball of fluff! He's so tiny! I'm glad to see him moving forward!
Awwwwwwww, can we say that enough? Too cute. What a face. I really cant wait till he gets bigger and see how his face changes.
Had a great time with ya at Rebecca's. Looking forward to seeing you tomorrow too!
Wow, he's grown a lot since he first came into your life. I think that your bigger cat is warming up to him. I have two gray kitten at the barn who are getting bigger ever day. They are so much fun to watch. They wrestle and jump on the big bale of hay and they sleep all cuddling with the other kittens on the hay.
You are a good mama. JB
You must have to be very careful not to step on that little guy!! Glad he's getting along with his big brothers!
Better get some socks on with those sandals! LOL!
Have fun at the Biennial! Sounds like everybody's going except me! LOL!
Hugs!
Cathy G
Joanne ~
Darn! I will probably not see you tomorrow! We are heading to the Wool Studio in the morning and I'm not sure when we will get back. It would have been so nice to meet up with you.
That little furbaby is just too cute! What a good mommy you are.
Pug hugs :)
Lauren
He is so cute and so tiny, lol.
Wish I was close enough to go to the show, but I can enjoy the photos you take.
Debbie
Awwwww... What a cute little guy! Growing by the minute!
Oh Joanne, I'm melting here with love for this lovely little bundle.
I so hope he makes it, he looks good and strong and you are doing such a wonderful job.
You will be rewarded with a really loving little cat when he grows, I envy you loads (in a nice way) I would love to do what you are doing there.
Keep the piccy's coming Tom and I are loving them.
Not posting much myself at the moment as I just have the blogging blues but I know from previous episodes I will get it back soon.
Keep warm
Hugs
Briony
x
Oh what a cute little guy!! He is so tiny. Sounds like you have had some wonderful events to attend this week. So wish I could have gone to ATHA Biennial. Just to see Lancaster if nothing else. Hope to make it that way someday. What fun the witches night must have been! And The Wool Studio gathering..What a great time to spend with friends. Have a great weekend.
Joanne, he's just too cute. Darn it all anyway, you're giving me "kitty fever." And since we have 5 already (two of whom need to go to the vet for dentals), a new kitten is something I do NOT need. But good Lord, he's adorable.
Post a Comment