Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Second Opinions

Well it feels like today is the start of another brand new week since yesterday was basically still a Holiday!  It will be a hot one here in Pennsylvania.  Today is supposed to be one of the hottest at 100 degrees - It's nearly too hot to go outside.  I wouldn't mind the heat at all if I only had an ocean for a front yard!  Some day....

This weekend I spent a lot of time hooking a new project (and continuing to watch Dark Shadows of course).  I can't show anyone just yet as it's for a swap on AAPG and it must be a secret until the recipient receives her gift.  I hope she likes it.  One thing to note though is  I had some expert color planning advice...


It's always nice to get a second opinion don't you think?

Hoping everyone stays cool and has a great week.

3 comments:

primitivebettys said...

Stay in enjoy your AC today! That sounds like the perfect plan. :)

weaverpat said...

If this weather isn't proof of global warming, I don't know what is! It is horrible HOT here in PA!!! Hooking and Dark Shadows! I don't have DS, but all I have energy for is hooking.
The kitties are all stretched out flat in the less hot places. See how I avoided the word COOL!!! Because it ain't!!!

WoolenSails said...

I agree, it is way too hot this year.
I was able to get outside for a bit this afternoon and take a dip in the pool, but during the day, I can't even do that. I can't wait to see what you are making, I bet it is wonderful.

Debbie